Can you cancel NordVPN 2 year plan? Yes, you can cancel NordVPN subscription plans but before ending up of nordvpn 30 day money back duration. If you want to cancel Nord VPN Plan of 2 year, you must send appeal NordVPN customer support for NordVPN refund request.
There might be many reasons for canceling the Nord VPN 2 year. It might be due to highly charged fees or not being able to get satisfied with the provided services.
Whatever your reason behind revoking NordVPN two year plan, you can get done by following simple steps.
In this guide, we have discussed about how to cancel your NordVPN subscription. So for more information continue reading this post and get more helpful knowledge from here.
How Does NordVPN 2 Year Plan Work in 2023?
NordVPN gives you the best plan so if you purchase NordVPN 2 year complete plan then you will also get up to 68% Off only $5.99 per month.
With this 2 Year plan, you can make your online data or activity secure from third parties attacks like hackers or cyber criminals.
It also helps you to switch or hide your real IP address from the ISPs. NordVPN gives you a large number of servers with high speed VPN which makes you able to connect with any server to access their regional content.
Can You Cancel NordVPN 2 Year Plan?
Yes it’s true, NordVPN cancel 2 year plan if you cancel it for any reason but if you want to get your refund your amount. Then you just need to open the “Billing section” by logging in to your NordVPN Account and get NordVPN 30 day money back refundable money direct in your account.
On your system go to the billing and add the section. You will find the subscription below the “change plan” tab. After that press “cancel NordVPN Auto-renewal” by stacking the three dots.
How Much Is 2 Year Plan NordVPN 2023?
In NordVPN 2 Year plan you get 3 plans such as complete, plus, or standard. The price of the NordVPN 2-Year complete plan is $5.99 per month. NordVPN 2 Year plus plan cost is $4.69 per month and the standard plan of NordVPN 2 year is $3.69 per month. But after applying NordVPN coupon code which we mention on this page, you need to click here and get opportunity up to 69% off.
What Happens When You Cancel NordVPN 2 Year Plan?
NordVPN 2yr subscription has a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, you don’t need to be worried because It will help you to get your refund if the company doesn’t accept your NordVPN cancellation before the deadline.
Can You Cancel NordVPN 2 Year Plan With Refund?
Yes, NordVPN gives a 30-day money-back guarantee which means that you can easily get your refund. If you have any issues or you are unsatisfied with the service of NordVPN.
You don’t need to take worried, you can NordVPN cancel 2 year plan before 30 days, if you send appeal NordVPN cancellation. You will defiantly get refund. Also, this guideline you can apply with NordVPN 3 year plan if you want to cancel NordVPN subscription account with refund.
If you cancel the NordVPN 2 year plan then I recommend you use the NordVPN alternative which I mentioned right below on this page.
How To Cancel Your NordVPN Subscription Of 2 Year Plan?
You can canceling NordVPN 2 year subscription 2023 by using the below-mentioned steps. You just have to follow the all instruction carefully as we given below in the list format.
- Log into NordVPN Account, go to the ‘Billing’ section, and then click.
- While you are in the “Billing” section.
- Choose the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Click “Manage” in the box next to Auto-Renewal.
- Select “Cancel auto-renewal” from the menu.
- After this, click on the Support icon and ask for a refund via live chat.
If you have been done your cancellation for its 2 year plan and want to go with NordVPN 90 off discount plan, After getting this subscription, might be you don’t satisfied with 90 Off you can apply same steps as cancel NordVPN 2 Year deal.
How Can You Cancel NordVPN 2 Year Plan?
Here I noted where you can cancel NordVPN 2 Year deal and given below I mentioned the all steps which help you to cancel the NordVPN two yrs deal in the mentioned section.
- Through Website
- Play Store
- Cancel NordVPN Two Year Plan on Apple Devices
Can You Cancel NordVPN 2 Year Plan Through Website?
You can end your Nord VPN subscription by disabling automatic contract renewal. This indicates that your contract will automatically terminate at the end of the current subscription period and that there won’t be any more charges made to your account. This is the procedure.
- Visit the NordVPN website Click log in on the top right and sign in with your credentials.
- After that, you will land in your NordVPN account overview, where all your Nord products are listed. Press billing on the navigation menu on the left.
- Go to the Subscriptions tab by navigating. You’ll probably find the ON setting for Auto-Renewal in the menu next to it. Select Manage.
- Press on Cancel auto-renewal.
- Your account won’t be charged when your current contract expires since automatic contract renewal has been disabled.
Can You Cancel NordVPN 2 Year Plan Through Play Store?
If you sign up for NordVPN 2 year Subscription on your smartphone or Android then you can also cancel NordVPN 2-Year plan In the play store. Below I mentioned the process which helps you to know the steps easily. all these steps you can apply when you want to cancel your NordVPN 1 year deal.
- Open the play store on your Android device. Press on the account icon in the top right corner.
- Choose payments & plan from the drop-down menu.
- In the next menu, top subscriptions to open the list of your current and past subscriptions.
- Under Active, you can see if you presently have a NordVPN 2 year plan subscription for Android. Click NordVPN.
- To finish the canceling procedure, tap Cancel Subscription.
How To Cancel NordVPN Subscription 2 Year Plan on Apple Device?
By using the noted steps you can cancel NordVPN 2 year plan on Apple without any worries.
- Press the user symbol in the top right corner of the Apple Store after opening it.
- Click on your user symbol or user name once more on the account administration screen.
- To view all of your subscriptions, go to the Subscriptions menu.
- Click NordVPN to see the information page.
- You may then cancel NordVPN from there.
Alternative of NordVPN 2 Year Plan
After canceling NordVPN 2 year subscription if you are looking for other options then here I mentioned the Best alternative of NordVPN for you which is ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN – ExpressVPN also comes in the list of best online VPN because it gives you secure features which help you to make your secure from any kind of external attacks like hackers or cybercriminals. It allows you to switch or hide your real IP address and help you to unblock all geo-restricted content or sites from all across the world.
How To Get a Refund After Cancellation Of NordVPN 2 Year Plan?
NordVPN provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you cancel NordVPN 2 year plan within 30 days from purchase then you can request for refund.
You just need to contact NordVPN 24/7 support system by email or live chat in order to proceed NordVPN 2 year cancellation process.
Refund By Email
- Visit the NordVPN contact page and click on Email us to automatically open your email program.
- Simply explain that you just requested for a refund. An informal message, like Hello, I’m writing to request a refund for my NordVPN 2 year deal.
- We could get in touch with you about your request. You ought to get a refund to the account you used to make the payment within a few business days when all the details are worked out.
Refund By Live Chat
- It’s as simple to ask for a refund via the live chat feature of NordVPN. Either in the contact part of the website or by clicking the question mark that appears in the bottom right corner, you can access the chat option.
- Write that you want to speak with a support representative and request a refund.
- The support representative will handle your request after posing a few questions. Within a few business days, your account will be reimbursed with the refund.
What Is The Time To Cancel NordVPN 2 Year Plan?
30-day is the time to cancel 2 Year plan of NordVPN because NordVPN offered you a 30-day money-back guarantee that helps you to get a refund in just a few days.
Will I Get A Full Refund After Cancelling 2Yr NordVPN Subscription?
Yes, If you cancel NordVPN in 30-days then you will get a full refund after canceling NordVPN 2-Year Plan. But in case you exceed the time limit then you might be not able to get a complete refund.
Conclusion For Cancel Nord VPN
NordVPN is the most reliable or high-security VPN and in the above part, we discussed How can you cancel NordVPN 2 year plan in 2023. After canceling NordVPN if you are looking for another option then I recommend you to use ExpressVPN which is the second-best VPN after NordVPN. It also keeps you secure from all kinds of outer attacks.
I hope after reading this post you are satisfied but if you have any queries then you can send your problem in our comment section.