To run the ExpressVPN application on any device activation code is required. But many of the users are having a confusing fight about how to get ExpressVPN Activation Code & how to use it. The guidance will facilitate you to seek the answer. With the mentioned instruction you’ll be able to easily find your express VPN activation code.
Why do you need to use the ExpressVPN Activation Code?
If you are new to use ExpressVPN you may be asked for the ExpressVPN Activation code. You need a code due to the sequent reasons:-
- When you’re installing the ExpressVPN within the new device
- Once you signed out ExpressVPN app from the old devices
- When you reinstalled the ExpressVPN Software
- Or Your previous ExpressVPN activation code get expired
Steps to find your Activation Code Of ExpressVPN
Follow the process and you will easily find your ExpressVPN activation Code:-
- Go to the ExpressVPN Account Dashboard. When it’s ready then fill in the information and click on the Sign In.
- Verify the account, Enter the verification that is arrived in your email.
- On the dashboard under the setup devices, the activation code appears.
- Copy the activation code and use it on your desired device.
What to try when your Activation Code isn’t working?
If you see a message mentioned below then it shows that your activation code is not working.
“This activation code has either expired or is incorrect. Please log in to our website to get your correct activation code and try again.”
There must be chances that you are entering the wrong activation code. Do not type the activation code. Copy the code if you want to know the code is expired or not. If you want to copy the code then again follow the above-mentioned steps. If you are facing trouble during the sign-in process then your account is must be expired.
Or If your account is not expired and still you are facing trouble then hook up with the team of ExpressVPN. Or else you can buy the premium version by using ExpressVPN Coupon Code.