Do you want to know whether does ExpressVPN accept gift cards or not? ExpressVPN gift cards can save money when buying a subscription.
ExpressVPN offers various ways for their customer to pay for subscriptions. Using gift cards could be one of these ways to pay for ExpressVPN subscriptions. If you have saved any gift cards ExpressVPN, you can use them to get its premium cybersecurity features now.
So let’s move forward to see if ExpressVPN allow gift cards and how to use a gift card with ExpressVPN.
Does ExpressVPN Offer Gift Cards?
No, ExpressVPN doesn’t provide any gift cards to its customers. Though it is possible that ExpressVPN accept gift cards from you when you try to buy its subscription. You can get prepaid Google Play gift cards from nearby stores using cash or a credit card. Later these ExpressVPN gift cards can be used to buy VPN subscriptions.
Does ExpressVPN Accept Gift Cards?
Yes, ExpressVPN allow gift cards to be used as a way of payment if you are purchasing from the Google Play store. While buying an ExpressVPN subscription from the Google Play store, you can scan your gift card and proceed to pay with it.
If you buy an ExpressVPN subscription from its official website, you won’t be able to redeem gift cards. The ExpressVPN gift cards are only redeemable from the Google Play store, not the official website.
Which Gift Cards Work With ExpressVPN?
Google Play gift cards are accepted by ExpressVPN to pay for its subscription charges. You can visit the Google Play store and download ExpressVPN from there. ExpressVPN accept gift cards as a method of payment when you use them on your Android devices.
Can I Pay For ExpressVPN With A Gift Card?
Yes, you can use Google Play gift cards to pay for ExpressVPN subscription. If you have a prepaid Google Play gift card then you can redeem it for ExpressVPN payment. You can visit online stores and get ExpressVPN gift cards to pay instead of using Credit/Debit cards. But remember that gift cards don’t work on ExpressVPN’s official website.
Why You Should Pay For ExpressVPN With Gift Cards?
Using gift cards to pay for ExpressVPN provides you with extra privacy for the payment process. When you use your Debit/Credit card, your payment details are stored by VPN service providers. If you have opted for an auto-renewal of ExpressVPN subscription then your details are permanently stored.
When you use gift cards, ExpressVPN don’t keep your logs of payment details. You can scan gift cards through the Google Play store and don’t need to input any extra details. The gift cards can be bought by using cash and there are no personal details linked to these cards.
How To Buy ExpressVPN With Gift Cards?
Since ExpressVPN accept gift cards from its customers, it is the best way to pay without revealing your payment credentials. The steps to redeem gift cards & pay for ExpressVPN are given below:
- Get a Google Play gift card online or from a store.
- Now download the ExpressVPN app from the Google Play store.
- Tap “Start Free Trial” after launching ExpressVPN app.
- Then select an ExpressVPN plan and proceed to pay.
- Choose “Redeem Code” from the payment options.
- Now either Scan or Fill gift card code.
- After completing payment, you can login ExpressVPN & use it.
Why Is ExpressVPN Not Accepting Payment Through Gift Cards?
There could be multiple reasons that you can’t pay for ExpressVPN via gift cards. Here are the reasons why ExpressVPN not taking gift cards:
- Maybe the gift card you are using has an issue from the card provider’s side. So contact the card provider to make sure it will work properly.
- It is possible that your location doesn’t support gift card payments so you can’t buy ExpressVPN using gift cards.
- If you are inputting the wrong gift card code, ExpressVPN will not accept payment from it. So check your gift card code and type in the right code.
- ExpressVPN has stopped accepting payments through gift cards. In this case, you can either use another payment method or you can till ExpressVPN starts accepting gift cards.
- Your gift card won’t be accepted if it is of a lower amount than ExpressVPN’s price. So use a gift card whose amount is the same as the cost of ExpressVPN.
Gift Card Alternatives To Pay For ExpressVPN
Though ExpressVPN accept gift cards but sometimes it doesn’t work. In such case, you can use the following alternative options to pay for ExpressVPN:
- Credit Cards: You can enter your Credit/Debit card details to purchase ExpressVPN. VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, etc. are some of the Credit cards that are accepted by ExpressVPN.
- Prepaid/Debit Cards: ExpressVPN accepts a wide range of debit cards including Maestro, Teencash, FanaPay, Boleto, etc.
- Direct Credit Cards: You can use third-party payment methods to pay for ExpressVPN. This includes PayPal, Apple Pay, Qiwi Wallet, Yandex Money, etc.
- Online Transfers: You can also use online payment transfer platforms to buy ExpressVPN. These platforms include iDEAL, Giropay, UnionPay, OneCard, etc.
- Cryptocurrency: ExpressVPN also allows cryptocurrency payments from Bitcoin, XRP, and Ethereum.
While using these alternative payment methods, you can also use the ExpressVPN coupon code to get a massive discount on your purchase.
When Does ExpressVPN Start Accepting Gift Cards?
Though the official website of ExpressVPN doesn’t have any gift cards option. So it is not known when ExpressVPN accept gift cards and adds it as a method on its official website. But you can redeem Google Play gift cards to pay for ExpressVPN via store.
Is It Safe To Buy ExpressVPN With Gift Cards?
Yes, it is safe to purchase ExpressVPN using gift cards as your payment details are not shared.
Where Can I Get Gift Cards For ExpressVPN?
You can get gift cards from online stores like Walmart or Amazon. These retailers provide Google Play gift cards that you can redeem while ExpressVPN subscription purchases.
Discover other Latest ExpressVPN Blogs:
- Football Stream Live Today [Streamcast Football Free Live Match 2023] - September 25, 2023
- Unblocker YouTube 2023 [Croxy Proxy YouTube Unblocked] - September 22, 2023
- 49er Game Live Today [TV Channels, Apps, And Radio Stations] - September 18, 2023