Frustrated because ExpressVPN keeps Disconnecting? Don’t worry In this article we will solve all ExpressVPN disconnecting issues.
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN when it comes to security and services. But as a technology, it can face issues such as VPN keeps Disconnecting. If it happens a few times it can be understandable but if becomes a regular occurrence then it can be annoying.
So, If you are facing the same issue then you have landed on the right page. In this following post, we are going to see all the methods that can be used to solve Express VPN keep Disconnecting issue.
Why Does ExpressVPN Keeps Disconnecting?
If you have ever faced an issue such as ExpressVPN disconnects internet, then there could be several reasons such as:-
- Plan Expired:- Check if your plan has expired, If that’s the case then also you can face this issue of auto-disconnecting of ExpressVPN.
- Internet Connection issue:- If you have an unstable internet connection or you are facing any disruptions then it can lead to ExpressVPN disconnecting.
- Server Issue:- If the server that you are connected to is facing any issue or has high traffic then also you can face ExpressVPN keeps disconnecting issue.
- Firewall or Antivirus:- If the device you are using has any firewall or antivirus then you can face Express VPN disconnecting issue as they blocks ExpressVPN services.
- Outdated VPN software:- If you are using an old version of ExpressVPN then also you can experience ExpressVPN disconnects internet issues.
- Configuration Error:- Wrong Configuration or Setting on your device or ExpressVPN app can also lead to Express VPN disconnecting issue.
These are some possible reasons Why Express VPN keeps disconnecting. Below are the solution that can be helpful to solve this issue.
How To Fix Express VPN Keeps Disconnecting?
Now that we have discussed all the possible circumstances that can cause this ExpressVPN disconnecting issue. Here are some of the methods that you can use to solve disconnecting ExpressVPN issue.
- Check For Plan Expiration:- Log in to ExpressVPN in Browser and Check if your ExpressVPN plan is still active or not. If it has been Expired then renew it as soon as possible. You can use the ExpressVPN discount code to save huge chunks of money on your renewal.
- Check Internet Connection:- Make sure the internet you are choosing has a good and stable internet connection. A bad internet connection can lead to ExpressVPN disconnection.
- Change The Server:- Try changing your server because there are chances that issue is not with your device or internet, but rather in the server you are choosing. So changing server may help you solve the ExpressVPN keeps disconnecting issue.
- Disable Firewall or Antivirus:- If your device has any antivirus or Firewall then disable it for some time as they can inturrupt ExpressVPN connection.
- Update your device and ExpressVPN:- Make sure you are using the latest version of ExpressVPN. Update your ExpressVPN app and the device you want to use ExpressVPN on.
- Check all the Settings:- Check if all the settings and configuration of your device and ExpressVPN are correct or not.
- Contact ExpressVPN:- If you have tried all the above methods and still facing Express VPN keeps disconnecting issue then contact the ExpressVPN customer support, they are sure to help you.
How To Fix ExpressVPN Keeps Disconnecting on Android?
If you are encountering this ExpressVPN Disconnecting issue on android then here are some methods you can try out to solve the problem.
- Make sure your android device is running the latest version of ExpressVPN app.
- There are times when some servers stops working because of high traffic or technical issue. So, try switching to a different ExpressVPN server location.
- Make sure your android device is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the ExpressVPN app on your android device.
- Make sure “Auto-reconnect” feature is enabled on your ExpressVPN app that will automatically reconnect you to the VPN again if ExpressVPN disconnects internet.
If none of these methods work out then contact the ExpressVPN customer support.
How To Fix ExpressVPN Keeps Disconnecting On iOS?
You can also face this ExpressVPN keeps disconnrcting issue on iOS devices. If you’re facing this issue while using ExpressVPN on Mac then try the below mentioned methods:-
- Check that your iOS device is running the most recent version of the ExpressVPN app. You can check that on app store.
- Some servers fail to function due to high traffic or a technical problem. As a result, try connecting to a different server of ExpressVPN.
- Check that your Android device has a reliable internet connection.
- On your iOS device, reinstall and login ExpressVPN app again.
- Check that the “Auto-reconnect” feature on your ExpressVPN app is active, which will immediately reconnect your iOS to the VPN if it disconnects.
- In case all the methods doesn’t turns out helpful, then your last option is to contact the ExpressVPN customer support.
How To Solve ExpressVPN Keeps Disconnecting On Windows?
If ExpressVPN is disconnecting again and again on your windows or PC then it can be quite frustrating. Here are some methods that you can use to Solve this ExpressVPN issue.
- Check that the ExpressVPN software on your Windows is the most recent version. If not then update it to the latest version as soon as possible.
- Some servers stop working due to overwhelming traffic or a technical issue. As a result, try connecting to a different VPN server.
- Make sure the Wifi you are using has a great and stable internet speed.
- Try deleting and reinstalling the ExpressVPN software on your PC again.
- Check that your ExpressVPN software’s “Auto-reconnect” feature is enabled, which will automatically reconnect your PC to the VPN if it disconnects.
- If none of the above techniques are successful, your final option is to contact ExpressVPN customer service.
If you are using any other platform than Windows, such as Linux or ChromeOS, you can still try these similar steps. With this guide, you can resolve the disconnecting issue of ExpressVPN Linux application also.
Is It Safe To Leave ExpressVPN On All The Time?
Yes, It is generally considered safe to leave ExpressVPN on all the time. In fact it is one of the recommended practices to get continuous security while using internet.
However make sure to remember that always turning on ExpressVPN can slow down your internet and it also consumes more battery.
How Do I Get Rid Of ExpressVPN Keeps Disconnecting Issue?
If you are facing ExpressVPN disconnecting issue then try disabling antivirus or firewall and reinstall the ExpressVPN application. If that doesn’t workout then contact the ExpressVPN customer support.
How Do I Stop ExpressVPN From Disconnecting?
To Stop Express VPN keeps Disconnecting issue make sure you are using the latest version of ExpressVPN and also make sure that all the configuration are also correct.
In the end, ExpressVPN Keeps disconnecting issue can be frustrating. If you are also facing this same issue then there are some methods you can try to get rid of this problem.
Try disabling the firewall and antivirus on your device, uninstall and re-install the latest version of ExpressVPN app. Use an stable internet connection that can provide you good consistent speed.
If nothing works out then your best bet is to contact the official ExpressVPN customer support.