Want to use ExpressVPN Multiple device feature then don’t worry in this article we will go over the steps to use ExpressVPN on multiple devices.
In today’s world where everyone is interconnected to to one another through internet. And smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other devices have become an integral part of our daily lives, safeguarding online presence is crucial.
ExpressVPN, famous for its top-notch security and privacy features, enables users to protect their online activities on multiple devices.
Whether you are at home, office, or traveling abroad, ExpressVPN ensures that your online data remain secure and private.
But what if you have many devices that you wish to protect? Do you need different subscription for different devices? In this article we will discover how you can use ExpressVPN multiple device to more then one device.
Can I Use ExpressVPN On Multiple Devices In 2023?
Yes, you can use ExpressVPN simultaneous device feature. ExpressVPN is one of the few VPN providers that give you this feature. With ExpressVPN multiple connection you can protect upto 5 devices simultaneously at once.
In How Many Devices Can I Connect ExpressVPN?
ExpressVPN is an amazing VPN that allows multiple device feature. You can use ExpressVPN on more then 5 devices at once with a single subscription.
It doesn’t matter weather you use it on mobile, PC, Router, or any other device untill you use it on 5 devices you are free to enjoy ExpressVPN services.
Why Do You Need ExpressVPN On Multiple Devices?
There could be many reasons why you want an ExpressVPN multiple device features, such as:-
- You have multiple devices that you use regularly. If you have a laptop, a phone, a tablet, and a gaming console, you might want to use ExpressVPN on all of them to protect your privacy.
- If you share your devices with other people, you might want to use ExpressVPN multiple connection on all of them. With this, you can be sure that your privacy is protected and that your data is secure.
- You travel frequently. If you travel frequently, you might want to use ExpressVPN on all of your devices. This way, you can be sure that your traffic is protected no matter where you are in the world.
- You might want to Share ExpressVPN security with your friends or family members as there private data can also be at risk without a VPN.
- If you use different devices for both personal and professional uses you might want to protect both the devices to keep your personal and professional both data secure.
How To Get ExpressVPN Multiple Devices?
It is simple to buy ExpressVPN for multiple devices just follow the steps mentioned below and enjoy ExpressVPN safety on multiple devices.
- Click on the “Get ExpressVPN multiple devices” button below
- You’ll be redirected to the official ExpressVPN site
- Choose your preferred ExpressVPN plan (ExpressVPN 15 month Plan)
- Enter your E-mail ID in the given space
- Complete your ExpressVPN payment
- You will receive an mail consisting your ID and password
How To Setup ExpressVPN On Multiple Devices?
Once your ExpressVPN purchasing process is completed you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Download ExpressVPN application on all the devices.
- Open the app and tap Login
- Enter your ExpressVPN login credentials that you received in email
- Now select a server of your choosing
That’s it now you are ready to use ExpressVPN multiple device feature to enjoy secure browsing on upto 5 devices.
In case you are asked for ExpressVPN activation code then you can find it by loggin in to ExpressVPN official site.
How To Use ExpressVPN On More Then 5 Devices?
Although, ExpressVPN only allows to use its services on upto 5 devices with one subscription. But there are some methods that you can use to bypass this restriction and protect more then 5 devices with a single ExpressVPN subscription.
This method is using ExpressVPN on router. You can connect ExpressVPN on a router that will protect all the devices that are using that router’s internet. It doesn’t matter how many devices you connect with the router all the devices will be protect with ExpressVPN multiple device feature.
Features You Will Receive Apart From Multiple Device
The feature that you can expect with ExpressVPN other then Multiple device are:-
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Ultra fast speed
- ExpressVPN Dedicated IP
- Automatic Kill switch
- Unlinited bandwidth
- 3000+ servers
- Port Forwarding feature
- DNS leak protection
- Split tunnuling
- 24/7 Customer support
How Do I Troubleshoot Connection Issues With ExpressVPN On Multiple Devices?
If you are facing issues while connecting ExpressVPN multiple devices then you can can try these troubleshooting methods.
- Re-install ExpressVPN:- If you are facing issues while connecting ExpressVPN then try uninstalling ExpressVPN and installing ExpressVPN again.
- Reboot device:- Maybe the issue is with your device itself, try rebooting your device and installing ExpressVPN again.
- Disable any firewall or antivirus:- If the device you want to connect with ExpressVPN has any firewall or antivirus then disable it as it can interfere with ExpressVPN.
Is There A Limit To The Number Of Devices I Can Connect To ExpressVPN?
Yes, there is a limit to the number of devices you can connect to ExpressVPN. With a single ExpressVPN subscription, you can connect up to 5 different devices simultaneously.
This means that with ExpressVPN multiple device feature you can connect your laptop, phone, tablet, and any two other devices to ExpressVPN at the same time.
Can ExpressVPN Be Used On Unlimited Devices?
Yes, Although ExpressVPN doesn’t allow to connect more then 5 devices, there is a method you can use to protect more then one devices. That method is using ExpressVPN along with router. Using this method you can protect all the devices connected to that router.
Can I Share ExpressVPN With My Family?
Yes, With ExpressVPN multiple device feature you can share ExpressVPN with your five friends or family members and they all can use it to protect their own device.
Explore other Latest ExpressVPN Support Devices :
- Football Stream Live Today [Streamcast Football Free Live Match 2023] - September 25, 2023
- Unblocker YouTube 2023 [Croxy Proxy YouTube Unblocked] - September 22, 2023
- 49er Game Live Today [TV Channels, Apps, And Radio Stations] - September 18, 2023