Is ExpressVPN not working on Netflix? Then try to connect to another server and reopen Netflix again. Also check out this detailed guide that will let you know main issue and the best solution for ExpressVPN not working.
In the last few years, the use of VPNs has become a common thing among internet users. A good VPN can safeguard your privacy and security, as well as it can give you access to geo-restricted content. And ExpressVPN is one such VPN with fast and reliable speed.
However, some users have reported issues while using ExpressVPN for Netflix. In this article, we will explore the reasons because of why Express VPN not working on Netflix and also provide you solution to solve the issue.
Why ExpressVPN Not Working With Netflix In 2023?
If ExpressVPN not working on Netflix then there could be several reasons such as:-
- Unstable Network:– If you have an unstable internet connection then you won’t be able to use ExpressVPN for Netflix.
- Server issue:- If the ExpressVPN server location you have selected is facing an issue or is under maintenance then there are chances that you won’t be able to use ExpressVPN on Netflix.
- Subscription Expired:- If ExpressVPN Netflix not working or ExpressVPN keeps disconnecting then there are chances that your ExpressVPN account has been expired.
- Outdated Service:- If you are using the outdated version of ExpressVPN then you can face Express VPN Netflix not working issue.
- Firewall and antivirus program:- If your device has a firewall or antivirus then you won’t be able to use ExpressVPN with Netflix. As it can affect the ExpressVPN connection on Netflix.
- Incompatible Servers:- If the server you are connected to is not compatible with Netflix then also your ExpressVPN won’t work with Netflix.
These could be the possible reasons why ExpressVPN not working with Netflix.
How To Solve ExpressVPN Not Working On Netflix?
Now that we have discussed all the possible reasons now is the time to know how to solve ExpressVPN Netflix not working:-
- Make sure you are using a stable and fast internet connection that can provide you with consistent speed.
- Try changing a servers, If Netflix has blocked an IP then you should be able to use ExpressVPN with Netflix by changing a server. For example, if you are connected to the ExpressVPN Japan server with Shibuya location then change it to Tokyo location.
- ExpressVPN offers a wide variety of protocols such as OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, and wireGuard so, try using different protocols if you are facing issues.
- Clear all your browser cache because sometimes a corrupted browser cache can prevent you from connecting to Netflix. So clear all your browser cache and restart your browser.
- Disable any ad blocker, firewall or antivirus as they can directly affect ExpressVPN services.
- Make sure you are using an updated version of ExpressVPN and Netflix both.
- Check if your ExpressVPN subscription is expired or not if it is Expired then renew it with our ExpressVPN 50 off discount.
If you have tried all the above-mentioned issues and still facing ExpressVPN not working on Netflix issue then your last choice is to contact ExpressVPN customer support. They should be able to help you use ExpressVPN on Netflix.
if you still unable to access Netflix then you can use ExpressVPN with Xbox to watch Netflix and continue to enjoy all the Let’s shows and movies without any restriction.
ExpressVPN Netflix Not Working Android
If ExpessVPN not working with Netflix on Android then try the below-mentioned tips to troubleshoot this issue:-
- Check your Internet connection:- make sure you are using a good Wi-Fi or internet connection that has stable speed.
- Clear app cache:- Clear ExpressVPN app’s cache on your Android device. Go to settings> apps or application manager > find ExpressVPN > select clear cache.
- Choose to different server:- Maybe the server you have chosen is facing an issue try switching to a different server.
- Update the application:- Check which version of ExpressVPN you are using, if it is older version then update it to the latest version and also update your Netflix application.
- Contact Customer Support:- If none of the above-mentioned methods turns out to be helpful then contact ExpressVPN customer support.
ExpressVPN Netflix Not Working iPhone
If ExpressVPN not working on Netflix on iPhone then you can try out these below-mentioned steps to fix this issue:-
- Make sure that you have a valid ExpressVPN subscription, If not then use ExpressVPN coupon code to get discount on your purchase.
- Restart your iPhone and your ExpressVPN app.
- Try connecting to a different ExpressVPN server.
- Clear the cache and data for the Netflix app on iPhone.
- Make sure to use a stable internet connection.
If the above-mentioned steps doesn’t help out then contact ExpressVPN customer support. ExpressVPN offers 24/7 customer support so they are sure to help you. Once your issue is solved, you will be able to stream Romantic, Action & even Prison movies on Netflix without any interruption.
ExpressVPN Netflix Not Working Firestick
If ExpressVPN not working on Netflix on Firestick then here are some tips that can help you use ExpressVPN on Firestick:-
- Check your Internet connection to ensure that it is a reliable, consistent Wi-Fi or internet connection.
- Clear the cache for the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
- If the server one you’ve selected is having trouble, try moving to another server.
- Restart your Firestick as it can solve some temporary glitches and issues while using ExpressVPN with Firestick.
- Check the ExpressVPN version you’re using; if it’s an older version, update to the most recent version. Update your Netflix program as well.
- Contact ExpressVPN customer support if none of the solutions given above prove to be effective.
What Are The Common Error Messages Indicating That ExpressVPN Not Working On Netflix?
When you encounter an ExpressVPN Netflix not working issue these are the common messages or signs you will receive:-
- You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy
- Endless buffering or loading screens
- Inconsistent streaming quality
- Content unavailable or missing
- Redirected to the local version of Netflix
- Geolocation errors
Does Netflix Ban ExpressVPN Users?
No, Netflix doesn’t ban ExpressVPN users. They just block suspicious IP addresses which leads to ExpressVPN not working on Netflix issues.
Can Netflix Detect The Use Of ExpressVPN?
Yes, Netflix can detect ExpressVPN users by detecting their IP addresses. It can sometimes ban those IP addresses causing ExpressVPN not working on Netflix issues.
Is It Illegal To Watch Netflix With ExpressVPN?
No, it’s not illegal to watch Netflix with ExpressVPN. It’s just that Netflix sometimes blocks suspicious IP addresses that might be using any VPN. So, if your ExpressVPN not working on Netflix then connect to other server.