Bard is a Google artificial intelligence (AI) Chabot. Google launched this Ai chatbot in select countries to compete for rival of Chatgpt after the massive success of Chatgpt launched by OpenAI.
Google has recently announced in a press release their own AI tool also known as Bard, in the initial stage of Bard it is available only in some countries like USA and UK. In some time Google will expand the availability of Bard in more countries.
If you want to know how to create account on Bard from Thailand then now go ahead we will suggest to you the way to access Bard in Thailand.
Can I Use Bard In Thailand?
No, You cannot use Google Bard in Thailand if you try to open Bard from Thailand it will show an error on your device and you won’t be able to sign in to Bard. many Thailand people have faced this same error.
How To Access Bard In Thailand?
If the Bard Thailand is not working on your first try, then wait some time. Maybe it could be a server issue but after some time is Bard still not working you have only one option left, you can use a VPN (recommended NordVPN 1- Yr Plan) for Bard from Thailand.
Using a Bard VPN will enable you to mask your IP address and trick your device into believing that you are accessing Bard from a location other than Thailand.
How To Use A Bard From Thailand?
Bard to use in Thailand download VPN for Bard on your devices such as a laptop, smartphone, or tablet you can follow these steps:
- Open your browser(chrome recommended) then type NordVPN download and search
- You will see many results in your SERP (Serch engine result page) then click the first page that you see.
- After opening the NordVPN download page, click the download button.
- Starting the download, after the download is completed, you can click on the install button to install it on your device.
- Then open the NordVPN and connect to the server where Bard is allowed.
- After connecting to the server, you can easily create account on Bard from Thailand.
How To Create Account On Bard From Thailand With A Vpn?
If Bard isn’t supported in your country and you want to know how to fix it then you must read the following these steps can help you to use Bard for Thailand:
- Open NordVPN on your device then connect your server with the country where the Bard is accessible.
- After the server connects visit the Bard website and click on the login and sign-up button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Fill out the required information in the form including your username, email address, and password.
- Choose a security question and answer to help you recover your account if you forget your password.
- Click the sign-up button after you have finished entering your information.
- Then you receive a Google verification step clear this step and you will be able to log in to your account.
Is It Safe To Use A Vpn To Access Bard From Thailand?
Yes, it is completely safe to use a VPN to access Bard for Thailand. Using a VPN to access Bard from Thailand is completely safe and secure.
If you are using a well-reputed VPN service provider then there is no chance of getting caught.
VPN provides a private network connection by masking your IP address and encrypting your internet traffic. This makes it difficult for any third party to track your online activity, you can safely use Bard by using a VPN.
Do I Need To Pay To Create Account On Bard From Thailand?
No there is no charge for creating an account on the Bard.
Can I Use Bard In Thailand?
No Google Bard is not available in India yet. But Google planned to begin rolling out the Google Bard service in India.
Conclusion for How To Create Account On Bard From Thailand
Bard is a Google AI chatbot, If you are from Thailand and want to access Bard as it is restricted in your country, then NordVPN is the best way to unblock bard from Thailand.
We have already discussed the steps above on how to create account on Bard from Thailand. We hope that you have successfully created your account on bard Thailand.