Looking for how to get unbanned from Facebook dating? Don’t sweat it, in this article we’ll tell you the simple steps to ban appeal for Facebook dating.
Facebook dating is a feature launched by Meta in 2019 in United States. The feature allows users to meet new people and connect with them. It is similar to other dating platforms and helps you to find your special one.
But some people violate their guidelines and get banned from Facebook dating. If you are also one of those people who accidentally violated any terms of Facebook dating and got banned from the app then you are the right place.
Here we have discussed the reasons why you can get banned from Facebook Dating and also the solution to get unbanned from Facebook dating.
If you are not banned from Facebook dating then you can continue reading this article and learn the things that you should avoid to not get banned from Facebook dating.
Reasons For Getting Banned From Facebook Dating
It can be frustrating if your Facebook account got banned but what could be the reason? Actually, there are various reasons if Your Facebook Dating account is banned. Here are the possible reasons:-
- Fake Profile:- If you are using a fake profile or impersonating someone to talk to others and you got identified then your facebook dating profile will definitely get banned.
- Spamming:- If a user is continuously spamming messages to random people in order to talk to them then also Facebook can ban an account.
- New or Inactive account:- If you have just created your account or are inactive for a long time then there are chances that Facebook may temporarily ban your account.
- Policy Violation:- Facebook has a very strict policy for their dating platform and If you have mistakenly violated any policy then your account is sure to get banned.
- Under age:- The Facebook dating app has an age criteria and a user below that age criteria cannot use Facebook dating. So, If you are below 18 years old and try to create a Facebook dating profile then you can get banned from Facebook Dating. In this case, even if you appeal to get unbanned from Facebook dating it won’t approve.
These could be the possible reasons why your Facebook dating account can get banned. Now before we delve into how to how to get Facebook dating back after being banned, first lets confirm that your Facebook account is actually banned.
How To Know If You Are Banned From Facebook Dating?
Facebook typically sends a notification informing that your Facebook dating account has been banned or suspended. You will receive this message once you try to log in to your account or Facebook sometimes also sends you mail.
If you try to send a message to someone you will receive a popup notification saying “You can’t post right now”. Sometimes the mail or message also mentions the ban’s duration.
How Long Does Facebook Dating Ban Last?
The duration of the Facebook dating ban depends on the severity and frequency of the violation. If the violation is not severe or is the first time then the ban will be lifted in a few hours or in a week.
But if the extent of violation is extreme or is too frequent then the ban could last for a month or can also be permanent. In permanent bans, Facebook first sends you a warning notification and if you still continue to go against the Facebook dating policies then your account is sure to get banned Permanently.
In these types of permanent bans, it is difficult to get unbanned from Facebook dating, even if you appeal for it.
How To Get Unbanned On Facebook Dating App?
Now to the focus of this article how to get unbanned on Facebook dating. If you think your Facebook dating account is banned by mistake then you can send a Facebook dating appeal.
Login to your Facebook account and follow the instructions on your screen to send a Facebook dating ban appeal.
Things to remember while submitting a Facebook dating ban appeal:-
- Be respectful in your entire mail. Don’t talk aggressively or use bad language.
- Politely tell why you think your ban is a mistake.
- If you know that you have violated the policies of Facebook then don’t try to give an excuse, just accept your mistake and apologize.
- Provide all the evidence if you have any. Even a small piece of evidence can be helpful in proving your innocence.
- Be patient, The process can take time, Facebook team will reply you sooner or later.
Make sure to follow these provided instructions if you really want to get unbanned from Facebook dating.
Have I Been Shadow Banned On Facebook Dating?
Yes, there are chances, that Facebook has shadow-banned you. Here is how you can confirm if you are shadow-banned or not:-
- The posts are hidden from other users and are only available on your profile.
- You have been continuously swiping but are not getting any matches.
- Your number of likes instantly decreased or stopped.
- Your messages aren’t getting any response.
- You don’t get any messages or matches even after using the app continuously.
If you have noticed any of these changes to your website then there are chances that your profile is shadow-banned by Facebook dating.
To get unbanned from Facebook dating accounts you should apply for a Facebook ban appeal and request them to lift the ban.
Can Someone Report My Facebook Dating Profile?
Yes, someone can report your Facebook dating profile. If someone thinks that you are using a fake account or is trying to impersonate someone else then they can report your profile.
People can also report your account if they find your content to be inappropriate or triggering. So, try to be respectful while talking to someone because if they report your profile then an action will be taken and your account can get banned permanently.
Countries Where Facebook Dating Is Available
Facebook dating isn’t available globally. In fact it is available only in a few locations such as:-
- United States
If you live in a country that is not on this list then you can’t access Facebook dating. In this situation even if you use a VPN to get unbanned from Facebook dating then also you can face issues.
Does Facebook Dating Ban IP Address Or Device?
Yes, Facebook dating does ban IP addresses. If your account has been reposted by someone then Facebook won’t ban your device instead it will ban your IP address. But this issue can be resolved by using a VPN.
Our recommended VPN is NordVPN it is one of the best VPN in the industry that can help you change your IP address and make you access Facebook dating.
NordVPN can also help you get unbanned from Facebook marketplace and other social media. With its 5400+ servers you can also enjoy shows and movies from any country.
What Happens When You Get Banned From Facebook Dating?
There are few things that will happen if your Facebook dating account is banned. Such as you won’t be able to send messages. Sometimes you won’t be able to log in to your account and simply receive a notification saying “Your account has been blocked”.
Does Facebook Dating Permanently Ban Your Account?
The duration of the Facebook dating ban depends on the seriousness of the violation. If the violation is small then there are chances that you will get away with a warning or with an account ban of a few hours or a week. But if the violation is serious then there are chances that your account will get banned for months, years, or permanently.
Final Words For How To Get Unbanned From Facebook Dating
In conclusion, there are various reasons if your Facebook dating profile is banned, such as violation of policies, age restrictions, fake profiles and more.
If you have also been banned from Facebook dating then you can apply for a Facebook ban appeal and request the Facebook team to get Facebook dating back after being banned.