NordVPN is a very trusted and popular VPN among the American audience. It is known for its best security and high speed.
If you are looking for a VPN in the market that provides all top-notch features and gives the best quality services to its users then we recommend you to choose NordVPN.
First, it’s better if you will use the NordVPN 30 days free trial in which you have to buy the NordVPN 30-day plan or 1-year plan and it provides you all features of their app which you can use for 30 days. After using the VPN for 30- days, if you don’t like the services of NordVPN then you can claim a refund and if you are satisfied with NordVPN then you can buy the NordVPN 2 year plan on which you can save upto 60%.
About NordVPN 30 days money-back guarantee policy
NordVPN 30 days money-back guarantee is a policy in which a user firstly has to buy a subscription plan of 30 days. It gets access to all the features of the NordVPN 30 days free trial. If you like the services of NordVPN then a user can buy a premium plan. Otherwise, if you are not satisfied with the services of a VPN then can ask for a refund.
For a refund, a user has to contact customer care via phone, chat, or, email that is available 24/7. Then, you can get a refund from NordVPN in 2 to 4 days.
Difference Between a NordVPN Money-back Guarantee and a Free Trial
In the money-back guarantee policy of a NordVPN 30-day free trial firstly user, have to buy a subscription plan for a month and then the user gets access to all features of NordVPN. After one month of usage if a user doesn’t like the NordVPN then a user can ask for a refund and in 2 to 3 days user gets his return.
In a free trial of NordVPN, a user gets only a 7-day free trial and a trial is available only for android users. In the trial version users only get access to limited features. That means he can’t get all the features of NordVPN due to which it is difficult for a user to decide whether he will buy a VPN subscription or not.
What Features are Offered by NordVPN Free Trial for 30 Days?
There are a lot of useful features provided by NordVPN 30 days free trial.
- Dedicated IP address: NordVPN hides your real IP address and provides you a virtual IP address that will protect your real location
- Strict no-log policy: NordVPN follows a strict no-log policy which means it’s not recorded and reads your important information
- 256-AES security: It provides you 256-AES security which means whatever information is stored on your pc is secured. No one hacked your personal information
- Multiple device connections: when you buy NordVPN you can connect upto 6 devices at one time which means you can give access to your account to your family members. So that they can also use a secured network.
- Good customer support: NordVPN offers good customer support. If face any problem related to using NordVPN then you can connect to customer care. They are active on phone, email, and chat. So you can connect them on any of the platforms on which you are comfortable
- Use with ease: The interface of NordVPN is easy to use. a user from a non-tech background can also understand and easily use the NordVPN.
- DNS leak protection: DNS creates a tunnel between your system and the internet due to this you can connect to VPN and can do your work on the internet. Without sharing your real location
- Kill switch option: kill switch button is a good feature provided by NordVPN. It automatically disconnects your internet when your VPN gets suddenly switched off. So that your personal information is not hacked by a third person.
- Threat protection: NordVPN provides high security to its users due to which no threat and malware can enter your pc and your system remain secured.
- Double protection: Double protection provides an extra layer of security to its users. Change your IP address twice and it gives more protection and it reduces the chances of getting important data.
Why should I pay to get access to NordVPN?
NordVPN is a very popular VPN provider in America. It provides top-notch features to users. If you want to protect your privacy and your important information from getting leaked to a third party then you can take a NordVPN free trial 30 days when the free trial is over. You have to subscribe to their premium plan which cost $95.96
Does NordVPN have a 7 day free trial?
A NordVPN free trial 7 days is available for android users only. You can use a 7-day money-backed plan of it in which you get access to only limited features of a VPN and if you don’t like services then you can claim a refund from NordVPN.
How to activate NordVPN 7 day free trial?
You Can activate NordVPN 7- day free trial by following these easy steps
First, of all download NordVPN from Google Play.
Then, open the app and do sign up on NordVPN.
Then Enter your details to make a new account.
And then press continue.
Then, you will need to pick a plan. Tap subscribe and try NordVPN free trial 7 days.
How can I get NordVPN free trial 30 days without a credit card?
Don’t worry if you don’t have a credit card then there is no need to worry because NordVPN offers a variety of payment options like Goggle pay, Amazon pay, Paypal, union pay, and cryptocurrencies. That means you can start your NordVPN 30 days free trial by choosing any payment mode.
What costs for NordVPN after 30 days free trial ends?
If you like the services of NordVPN 30-day free trial and want to buy NordVPN’s premium subscription plan. Then you can buy it from their official website. They offer 2 to 3 plans you can choose any of them. But we would suggest you buy NordVPN 2 year plan as it offers a heavy discount of upto 60% and saves huge bucks.
As above we discussed a NordVPN 30 days free trial in which you can claim a refund after 30 days if you don’t like the services of NordVPN. According to us if you are thinking of buying of VPN then we suggest you take a NordVPN free trial for 30 days.
As already discussed above in 30 days you get access to all the features of the VPN. which means you can use all features and you get to know whether NordVPN is good for you or not. If it works for you then buy the premium plan and if it doesn’t work for you then claim a refund.
Can I use NordVPN 30 days free trial more than one time?
No, It’s not possible you can only use NordVPN 30 days free trial for one time only. After one month’s trial if you are satisfied with the services of NordVPN then you can buy their premium plan of 2 years which cost $3.29 per month and can enjoy the services of NordVPN.
Can I cancel my NordVPN 30 days free trial 2022?
Of course, if don’t like the services of NordVPN and don’t want to buy its premium plan. Then you can cancel your NordVPN free trial 30 days before it’s getting over. And you can claim a refund and you will get your refund in 2 to 3 days.