Is your NordVPN not working with Netflix 2023? This might be because your IP address has been blocked by Netflix. Explore this complete guide to know the solution of NordVPN not working on Netflix
Netflix is one of the best OTT platforms that provides us with the best content and shows. However, due to the license agreement with its content provider, it has geo-restrictions. However, there is no need to worry, as we have NordVPN to save us. But at times, you can find NordVPN not working with Netflix.
In this article, we have listed all the best and possible ways to fix Netflix not working with NordVPN. Apart from that, we have shortlisted the issues that might have caused NordVPN not working on Netflix. Moreover, we have covered many other topics related to why NordVPN doesn’t work with Netflix.
Does NordVPN Work With Netflix?
Yes, NordVPN works with Netflix. It has many servers that you can use to access the Netflix library anywhere in the world very easily. With the help of its servers in different locations, you can simply switch server locations to access it.
But sometimes, you can find NordVPN not working with Netflix. However, there is no need to worry, as we have mentioned all possible ways to fix this issue of Netflix not working with NordVPN.
Besides this, if TiviMate not working consider getting NordVPN to solve any issues & get a seamless streaming experience.
Is NordVPN Good For Netflix In 2023?
Yes, without a doubt, it can be said that NordVPN is really good for Netflix. It provides the best NordVPN servers for Netflix around the world that you can use to access the Netflix library. Moreover, NordVPN has more than 5,000 servers in many countries all over the world.
In recent years, NordVPN has been really working hard to bypass the restrictions imposed by Netflix. Not only this, but NordVPN also uses the best protocols to reroute the traffic, like the NordLynx protocol. However, sometimes NordVPN might fail to bypass the strong restrictions of Netflix. Whatever the scenario might be, always remember that NordVPN has always come up as the best one because of its wide range of servers.
Why Is Netflix Not Working With NordVPN?
Sometimes, it has been found that NordVPN doesn’t work with Netflix. There are many reasons why NordVPN Netflix not working on your device.
Let’s check out the reasons that we have found for NordVPN not working with Netflix:
- Netflix signs a license agreement with its content provider, so they have geo-restrictions and try every possible way to block it. That’s way you can find NordVPN not working on Netflix.
- Another reason can be that you are using the wrong server of NordVPN for Netflix. As, all NordVPN servers can’t allow you access to the Netflix library. So, you should always choose the best NordVPN servers for Netflix.
- If your NordVPN doesn’t work with Netflix, it can be because of the cache or cookies present in your app and browser.
- It can also be because of any browser extension that you are using on your device, which can cause NordVPN Netflix not working.
Due to these reasons, NordVPN will not work with Netflix. So you can miss watching Comedy, Action or Prison films on Netflix due to this issue. That’s why we are also going to share how to fix this not working problem.
What If NordVPN Not Working With Netflix 2023?
Well, we know that there are many reasons why Netflix not working with NordVPN. During this time, even after using a very powerful VPN like NordVPN, you can’t access the Netflix library. That means you can’t stream your favorite content and shows due to geo-restrictions.
In the next section, we have provided all the possible ways by which you can fix your NordVPN for Netflix. So, if it stops working, you simply can’t stream geo-restricted shows on Netflix.
How To Fix If NordVPN Doesn’t Work With Netflix?
If you find that your Netflix not working with NordVPN, then there are certain ways in which you can fix it. So, let’s learn about fixing NordVPN not working with Netflix:
Try changing To A Different Server:
NordVPN provides you with 5000+ servers in 60 countries that you can use to access the Netflix library from anywhere in the world. If you find it difficult to access Netflix, then try changing the servers.
Sometimes, Netflix might have detected and blocked access to the server that you are using. So try to change the server. Moreover, in the later sections, we have shortlisted the best NordVPN servers from Netflix.
Delete Your Browser’s Cache And Cookies:
Another common way by which you can fix NordVPN not working on Netflix is by clearing your apps’ and browser’s cache and cookies. So, you can make NordVPN work with Netflix by simply deleting cookies.
These browser caches and stored cookies can restrict NordVPN from working with Netflix. So, go to device settings and clear all the cache and cookies of the app.
Use A Different Device To Access:
Sometimes, it’s because of the device that you use that NordVPN doesn’t work with Netflix. So, if your NordVPN Netflix not working on your device, then try using a different device.
It can be the device which you are using that is making NordVPN not working with Netflix. So, try using NordVPN for Netflix on a different computer or smartphone.
Reinstall Or Update NordVPN:
The one thing that you can try doing is reinstalling the NordVPN app. Sometimes, it can be an error or bug that makes NordVPN not working on Netflix. So, uninstall the app and install it again; this can make NordVPN work for Netflix.
Another way you can try it is by updating your app. As you know, the NordVPN app keeps on updating itself to become a better version to unblock geo-restrictions. So, the issues you are facing can be because of them.
Deactivate Browser Extensions:
It has been shown that browser extensions can also be the reason why NordVPN doesn’t work with Netflix. So, you can try disabling or deactivating any extensions you have installed.
This way, you can try fixing NordVPN not working with Netflix. So, disabling browser extensions can help you out.
Change To A Different NordVPN Protocol:
VPN protocols help you bypass online traffic and unblock Netflix. As you know, NordVPN supports IKEv2, OpenVPN, and NordLynx, which are three different protocols. These protocols help you make NordVPN Netflix servers work.
However, these protocols can also be identified by the Netflix app. So, try to change the NordVPN protocol. Moreover, we would highly recommend that you use the NordLynx protocol to fix NordVPN not working with Netflix.
Contact NordVPN Customer Support:
If none of the above-mentioned issues help you fix Netflix not working with NordVPN, then try contacting customer support. The last thing you can do is contact the customer support team at NordVPN.
Just take their assistance and get your problem sorted. They can easily provide you with a better solution and make NordVPN work with Netflix.
Why Has Netflix Blocked NordVPN?
Netflix blocks NordVPN from accessing its content for one single reason, that is the license agreement. Netflix signs a license agreement with its content partners. According to its license agreement, Netflix can’t allow access to content that is geo-restricted.
So, it maintains a strict policy that no VPN, including NordVPN, can get access to geo-restricted content. That’s why they constantly try to detect NordVPN servers and block them, which is why you might find NordVPN not working with Netflix.
For example, according to an agreement, Netflix can allow you access to content in Japan but not in the US or any other part of the world. But as NordVPN allows you access to any Netflix library anywhere in the world, it blocks the VPN. As a result, you will find Netflix not working with NordVPN.
How Does Netflix Block NordVPN 2023?
Well, it has been observed that there are a few reasons why Netflix blocks NordVPN servers. After getting blocked, it is obvious that NordVPN not working with Netflix. So, see the methods by which Netflix can detect and block NordVPN:
- NordVPN has a larger number of users than its IP address, which means one address is used by more than one user. So, if Netflix finds out that more than one IP address is being used to unblock geo-restrictions, then Nord VPN Netflix blocks.
- Another common method is that Netflix can make a list of all NordVPN servers and block them accordingly.
- Netflix uses the DNS, or Domain Name System, blocking method. In this process, the website addresses are translated into IP addresses. Then Netflix can easily block access to its service by blocking NordVPN’s DNS request.
- Last but not least, detecting NordVPN on Netflix requires the methodology of deep packet inspection. In this method, Netflix uses a process called “deep packet inspection” to analyze network traffic and detect when NordVPN is being used. This process uses a very unique method to NordVPN Netflix block.
Moreover, using this method, Netflix blocks NordVPN, after which NordVPN doesn’t work with Netflix.
Why Does NordVPN Not Work On Netflix Anymore?
After analysis, it has been noticed that there can be many reasons for sometimes NordVPN not working with Netflix. In this section, we will discuss those reasons in detail, because of which Netflix not working with NordVPN.
However, generally, NordVPN for Netflix can easily bypass the imposed restrictions. But sometimes it fails to bypass the restrictions. So, let’s see the several reasons why NordVPN not working on Netflix:
- Netflix is working a lot these days to detect and block VPNs. So, because of Netflix’s stronger detection method, it is becoming difficult for NordVPN to bypass the restrictions.
- If, out of the 5000 servers provided by NordVPN, you are using the one with which you cannot stream your Netflix shows, then it’s a waste. In this scenario, Netflix not working with NordVPN, so you must try changing NordVPN Netflix servers.
- There is always a cat-and-mouse game running between Netflix and NordVPN. So, Netflix always maintains a list of known VPN servers and can block NordVPN servers list. However, NordVPN tries hard by changing servers so that Netflix can’t backlist it.
- Another reason could be the introduction of a new security protocol by NordVPN. Simply put, this new protocol might not be compatible with removing the geo-restrictions of NordVPN.
So, if sometimes you feel NordVPN doesn’t work with Netflix, then it could be for any of the above-mentioned reasons.
How Much Does NordVPN Cost Per Month For Netflix?
The minimum starting price of the NordVPN 2-year plan is just $3.29 per month. It offers three different kinds of plans for Netflix that you can adjust according to your needs: monthly, yearly, and 2-year plans.
NordVPN for Netflix offers a 63% discount on all its plans. Apart from that, it also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Moreover, you can get the best NordVPN Netflix servers for free for three months in 2023.
Let’s check out the plan for NordVPN Netflix:
|NordVPN Plans||Pricing for NordVPN Plans|
|NordVPN 2 Yrs offers||$3.29 per month|
|NordVPN Yearly Plan||$4.59 per month|
|NordVPN Monthly Plan||$12.99 per month|
After getting any of the NordVPN plans, you can get access to all its amazing features. This also includes the feature of unblocking NordVPN for Netflix. Apart from that, it also has the feature of changing servers from the 5000 server option, if Netflix not working with NordVPN.
How To Get NordVPN For Netflix?
NordVPN is very easy to get for Netflix in 2023. Moreover, in the previous section, we also answered a query regarding NordVPN not working with Netflix. Just follow the few steps mentioned below to get Netflix NordVPN:
- Click on the Get NordVPN link below or in the deals section of our official website.
- Get redirected to the official website of NordVPN.
- Choose a plan that you want according to your needs for Netflix. (Recommended NordVPN 3 Yrs Plan)
- Sign up for NordVPN by entering your email address and setting a password.
- Fill in all the payment details and choose a payment option for an effortless payment process.
- Now install NordVPN on your device.
- Open the NordVPN app and log in using the username and password.
- Connect to the NordVPN server, with the help of which you can stream your favorite shows.
This way, you can make NordVPN work with Netflix and enjoy its thrilling and exciting content. However, if you find NordVPN not working on Netflix, then try changing servers for your NordVPN Netflix.
How To Use NordVPN Netflix Servers?
It is effortless to use Nord VPN Netflix servers. We have already clarified the doubts regarding NordVPN not working with Netflix. However, follow the following steps to use NordVPN for Netflix:
- Open the NordVPN app.
- Log in to your NordVPN account using the username and password sent to your registered email.
- Go to the Servers tab.
- Move down to the bottom of the page and look for the Speciality Servers section.
- In that section, click on P2P or dedicated IP servers.
- Choose a server location where the content you want from Netflix is available.
- Click on the Connect button to get connected to the selected NordVPN server.
Look how easy it was to use NordVPN and Netflix! Once you are connected, open your Netflix app to binge-watch your favorite shows or content. However, if still Netflix not working with NordVPN, then try changing to some other server.
What Are The Best NordVPN Servers For Netflix?
After testing several times, we have found out that NordVPN work with Netflix in a total of 11 locations. So, you can easily use their servers to access the Netflix library that you wish to stream, if your current server of NordVPN not working with Netflix.
We have listed below the servers that you can use for Netflix NordVPN:
- South Korea
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States (US)
Does NordVPN Work With Netflix Firesticks?
Yes, NordVPN works well with Netflix Firesticks. It is compatible with many streaming devices and works very efficiently, too. Apart from that, NordVPN provides dedicated applications that you can install on your Firestick to access Netflix.
If your NordVPN Netflix not working on Firesticks, follow the steps below. Just follow the below steps to use NordVPN for Netflix Firesticks:
- Go to the Firestick home screen.
- Search for NordVPN and install the app on your device.
- Once downloaded, open the app and log in or sign up for an account.
- Select a VPN server of your choice that will allow you to access the Netflix library you want to watch. This way, you can dodge the fact that NordVPN doesn’t work with Netflix.
- After connecting to the server, open the Netflix app on your Firestick and start streaming.
This way, you can make NordVPN work with Netflix. If your NordVPN Netflix not working on Firesticks, then try to change the server.
Is It Legal To Access Netflix With NordVPN?
Yes, it has been legal to access Netflix with NordVPN. So, if your NordVPN not working with Netflix then change your server to the best server as NordVPN comes with above 5000+ servers.
Does Netflix Work On NordVPN?
Yes, if your NordVPN not working With Netflix in 2023. Then you can use its 5000+ servers to unblock the restrictions put on by Netflix. Even You can use NordVPN to Change location without any restrictions.
Why NordVPN Not Working With Netflix On Android?
If your NordVPN not working with Netflix, it is because Netflix might have blocked the IP address of your Android device. To unblock Netflix you can try to change to another server, clearing cookies and cache then log in Netflix.
Conclusion- NordVPN Not Working On Netflix
In this article, we have discussed the reasons why NordVPN not working with Netflix. Also, we have figured out the ways in which you can fix it and watch content from the Netflix library anywhere in the world. This way, you can watch your favorite shows and content on Netflix.
It has the best NordVPN servers for Netflix to unblock geo-restrictions imposed on content. NordVPN has more than 5,000+ servers that help you watch Netflix content. Moreover, we have also listed the best NordVPN Netflix servers.