If ProtonVPN not working on your device then you do not need to worry. This article helps you to fix this issue easily and then you can use ProtonVPN very smoothly.
ProtonVPN encrypts your online activities and bypasses geo-restricted websites from anywhere in the world.
Sometimes the reason ProtonVPN not connecting is that an unstable internet connection and overcrowded servers cause this type of issue.
Below we discuss these issues very briefly and also mention the methods to fix so read this article very carefully.
Why Is ProtonVPN Not Working In 2024?
ProtonVPN is the best VPN to bypass geo-restricted content for streaming you can easily get access to US Netflix and also the best VPN for PUBG India. When ProtonVPN not connecting to your device then there are many reasons for this issue. Check out these common reasons which are:
- The server is under maintenance: ProtonVPN won’t connect because which ProtonVPN server location you are trying to connect to is under maintenance.
- VPN connections are blocked by Antivirus: When your ProtonVPN connection is blocked by Antivirus or any security application then you face this issue Proton VPN won’t connect.
- Outdated version of ProtonVPN: By using an outdated version of ProtonVPN you can suffer from this issue so you should always use the latest version of ProtonVPN.
These are the reason for ProtonVPN not working on your device so remember these reasons and not worry after seeing this type of situation.
Why Is ProtonVPN Not Working On Windows?
ProtonVPN won’t be able to connect on Windows so you can do various things to fix this like check network settings, change the server location, disable the firewall, clear your device cache, and reinstall ProtonVPN software in your Windows.
So by doing these things, you can connect ProtonVPN on your Windows and bypass any geo-restricted content to enjoy your streaming or gaming experience with a secure internet connection. For enjoying more benefits of ProtonVPN for your streaming or gaming factors you can apply for a ProtonVPN discount.
How To Fix Proton VPN Not Working In 2024?
Here mention steps help you to fix ProtonVPN not connecting on your device which is as follows:
- Unstable Internet Connection: First check your internet connection if you are connected with a poor internet connection then your ProtonVPN won’t connect so you should use the fastest internet connection.
- Check Your ProtonVPN Setting: Correct VPN setting is the most important point so make sure that your ProtonVPN setting is done correctly if not then correct your server, username, and password.
- Change Server Location: You should always use a server location that is not overcrowded so if you are facing this issue then you can change your server.
- Restart Device: Restart your device then connect with ProtonVPN servers again.
- Upgrade Or Reinstall ProtonVPN App: When you use an outdated version of the VPN then you also suffer from this issue so upgrade your ProtonVPN app or reinstall the ProtonVPN app on your devices.
Overall to fix this issue you will need to check the fastest internet connection, less crowded server locations, the latest version of ProtonVPN, restart your device, and correct the ProtonVPN setting. To get more benefits from ProtonVPN to enhance your experience you can choose ProtonVPN Cyber Monday Deals which provides 50% off on a yearly plan.
Why Is ProtonVPN Not Working On Android In 2024?
Here mention points are the reason for ProtonVPN does not work on your Android devices which are:
- Sometimes your ProtonVPN does not have permission to run effectively on Android devices.
- The server location where you want to connect on your Android device is overcrowded so ProtonVPN is unable to connect.
- VPN tunneling protocol is incorrect which you are using.
- Using an Outdated version of the VPN is the reason for ProtonVPN not connecting.
- The network you are using may block the VPN connection.
These types of issues happen with your Android device so do not worry below we mention to fix these issues.
ProtonVPN Not Working On Android: Quick Fixes
Proton VPN is the best VPN for Youtube Android and also works on many devices but sometimes they cause some errors. Below mention the points you can try one by one to fix these issues. Check out these tips to fix
- Check VPN App Permission: In starting you are asked for some permissions for your VPN connection if you don’t then the Proton VPN servers are unable to VPN connection so you should allow the app to connect your virtual private connections.
- Clear Cache Data: In every Android device some information is stored in the form of cache data so if you face Proton VPN not connecting then you can clear the cache data of your Android device.
- Update and Reinstall Proton VPN: When you are unable to use Proton VPN on your Android then this happens because of using an outdated version of the app so you can update or reinstall the ProtonVPN.
- Change Server Location: The server location you are using is overcrowded or under maintenance so you can change your server location.
By following these steps you can easily fix when Proton VPN does not work on your Android device.
Why Is Proton VPN Not Working On iOS In 2024?
You are unable to use Proton VPN on your iOS devices (iPhone or iPad) and not identify the reason and solution for the issue so below we mention some tips check out this points which are as follows:
- Firstly you can check Wifi or Cellular data is working properly or not because if your Wifi or Cellular data is not working then you are unable to connect with Proton VPN servers.
- If you are using an outdated version of Proton VPN then you should update your ProtonVPN on your iPhone or iPad.
- You can also try to solve this issue by tapping on the disconnect the Proton VPN app and wait 5 seconds then tap on Connect button.
- Sometimes which Proton VPN server location you use is get overloaded so change your server location.
- Restart your iPhone or Wifi Router this also becomes helpful when your Proton VPN not connecting to iOS devices.
- Also, make sure that you have enough data or not because sometimes you will use the free version of VPN which offers a limited amount of data.
So these are the reasons and solutions of your Proton VPN won’t connect to your iOS device. For enjoying Proton VPN on your iOS devices apply these points one by one and get access to restricted websites.
To know more about this VPN Software you can check out our neutral and detailed ProtonVPN Review.
Top 3 Alternative VPNs
Here mention the best alternative VPNs you can use when you are not able to fix your Proton VPN by applying above mention tips for fixes. You can get a subscription to these VPNs and enjoy your real VPN experience. You can also use these alternative VPNs when you are facing Cisco VPN failed connection issue Checkout these VPNs which are:
- NordVPN: Best And Secure VPN For Your Streaming And Online Gaming
- ExpressVPN: Fastest VPN Service Provider With Unlimited Bandwidth
- Surfshark VPN: Affordable And Provides Unlimited Connections
Why Does ProtonVPN Keep Saying Connection Failed?
While doing a connection with ProtonVPN your connection gets failed then you don’t need to worry clear your cache data and restart your browser. This type of situation occurs when your browser gets corrupted.
Why Is ProtonVPN Not Working On My iPhone In 2024?
The reason behind that you forget to update your ProtonVPN app so you can open the Apple app store on your iPhone and click on the update button. After doing these few clicks you can able to use Proton VPN on your iPhone smoothly and securely.
Above we discussed different types of issues of ProtonVPN not connecting and also mention the methods to fix this issue.
This is quite frustrating for users when the Proton VPN not working so you can do these various things restart your device, update the Proton VPN app, clear cache data, change the server location, etc.
After doing these things you can use the ProtonVPN app smoothly and get easy access to restricted website content and enjoy your streaming or gaming experience with secure internet connections.