ZenMate VPN Chrome Extension is the most popular VPN extension in the market. Use ZenMate VPN to secure your internet connecting while surfing internet on browser. You can connect ZenMate VPN with Chrome extension at free of cost.
Here we will let you know about each and every information related to ZenMate Chrome extension. Also we will provide you with simple instruction to setup ZenMate with Chrome extension.
Does ZenMate Have A Chrome Extension?
Yes, ZenMate comes with Chrome extensions. You can connect with any ZenMate VPN extension for Chrome server to safeguard your digital connection while exploring the Chrome browser. Chrome Extension VPN ZenMate will help you to access geo-restricted content, websites, games, software, files, etc. that are not available in your region.
How To Set Up ZenMate VPN Chrome Extension 2023?
It is not very difficult task to set up ZenMate Chrome extension. You can simply go through the below provided simple steps to setup Google Chrome extensions ZenMate.
- Open the Chrome Web Store in your device.
- Search “ZenMate VPN” in the search bar of chrome Web Store.
- Find out official Chrome extension VPN ZenMate and click on it.
- Click on “Add To Chrome” button in the right side of extension page.
- Now, ZenMate VPN extension for Chrome will be installed in your device.
- Tap on ZenMate icon in the extensions tool bar once installation completed.
- At last, select to server of your choice and connect it to enjoy ZenMate VPN.
Here are the quite simple steps that you have to follow to download and set up Chrome extension ZenMate VPN on your device.
Free ZenMate VPN Chrome Extension Server List
You will not get many free Google Chrome extensions ZenMate servers. There are only 4 free servers provided in the ZenMateVPN for chrome extension free. You can only connect with servers of USA, Germany, Singapore and New Zealand in the free version of ZenMateVPN for Chrome extension.
ZenMate Chrome Extension Pros And Cons 2023
There are many pros as well as cons of using Chrome extension ZenMate VPN. Some major pros and cons of ZenMate VPN extension for Chrome are listed below.
- Easy to use interface
- Free to use with limited features
- Hides your IP address and location
- Bypass geo-restrictions
- Stream videos and music without buffering
- Limited number of servers and countries
- Slow speed
- No Kill Switch
- Limited Bandwidth and Data Allowance
- Too Many Ads
- Limited customer support
- Limited Security Features
- No Dedicated IP
So, here are the some of the major pros and cons of ZenMate VPN chrome extension. As ZenMate lacks in advanced features and security, you can simply checkout other VPN extensions that are listed below.
ZenMateVPN For Chrome Extension Alternatives
There are many alternatives of ZenMate VPN that you can try. We have also researched for the same and found best ZenMate VPN extension for Chrome alternatives that are listed below.
- NordVPN – NordVPN is the best ZenMate Chrome extension that comes with user friendly chrome extension with strong security and high speed servers. NordVPN uses advanced encryption protocols, including AES-256 bit encryption, which is considered highly secure and virtually unbreakable that will ensure your security.
- ExpressVPN – You can also use ExpressVPN instead of ZenMate VPN Chrome extension. ExpressVPN has high speed servers in 94+ countries that will help you to access restricted sites, content, OTT platforms etc by connecting to its chrome extension.
- Surfshark – Apart from NordVPN and ExpressVPN, you can also use Surfshark as an alternative to ZenMate VPN. Surfshark comes with chrome extension that offers secure browsing, ad blocking and protect from malware and phishing attempts.
So, there are the some best alternatives of ZenMate VPN Chrome extension that you must try.
How To Fix ZenMate Extension Not Working On Chrome In 2023?
There are be many reasons if you are unable to use ZenMate VPN extension for Chrome. Some of the main reasons are as follow of ZenMate VPN not working.
- Clear browser cache – You should try clearing your browser cache and cookies if your ZenMate Chrome extension not working.
- Update the extension – Make sure you must have installed the latest version of the Chrome extension ZenMate VPN.
- Check internet connection – Their might be some issue with your internet connection so, to fix chrome extension VPN, you can check your connection and try again to use ZenMateVPN for Chrome extension.
- Reinstall the Extension – If above step won’t work then you can reinstall your Google Chrome Extensions ZenMate.
If you are still facing some issue then you can contact and take help from ZenMate customer care support via phone call, email, phone etc.
Is ZenMate VPN Chrome Extension Safe?
Yes, Chrome Extension ZenMate VPN can be considered safe VPN that you can try. It comes with great security features including reliable kill switch, WebRTC Leak Protection and 128-bit AES encryption that will ensure your safety.
Is ZenMate Chrome Extension Free?
Yes, ZenMate extension is free to use for Chrome but with limited features. You will only access limited servers with free ZenMate VPN Chrome extension as compared to paid version of this free browsing VPN. In order to use full VPN functionality and access all the server location you have to purchase their premium plan.