If you also want to know how to access Google search labs then you come to the best place. Because here you get a quick solution that makes you capable to enjoy search labs for new Google products like SGE.
Nowadays, Google is known for its amazing AI products and again google stole the show with its latest announcement during I/O 2024, Google announced a new search layout called Search Generative Experience (SGE).
If you are curious to access it then you need to join the waitlist because SGE is still in preview mode.
Google Search Generative Experience is not available to the general public. Google Search Lab is not yet open for all but after joining the waitlist for the program you can access it.
How Do I Access Google Labs?
Below you will get the few steps that can help you to access Google Labs. follow all noted instructions.
- In Gmail or Google Calendar, Press Settings > Labs.
- For each lab you want to use, Press Enable. If you want to stop using a lab, Hit on Disable tab.
- Tip: After you enable a lab, you can quickly access the Labs page again by clicking the green flask idol.
How To Join The Google Search Lab Waitlist?
Here we have written the quick and simple technique or method to join the Google search lab waitlist for a Search generative experience.
- Visit the Search Lab homepage and find the option to join the waitlist.
- Sign in to your personal Google account. You have to fill in your Gmail Credentials.
- After the Sign in you will be transferred to a page where you can join the search lab waitlist.
- Click on the “Join Waitlist” button.
- Once you join the Waitlist Google will inform you via email to get access search lab.
Apply For Search Generative Experience Waitlist From Website
Now, Early access is only available in the USA So just follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to get access Google Search Labs for Search Generative Experience (SGE).
- Visit the new Google Lab site.
- Scroll down to the “Available Lab” section and press on the “Learn more” tab displayed below “Search Lab Google”.
- Apart from it, you can directly visit the Google Search Labs login page. You will see a page that displays “Try new experiments in Search Labs” saying the access is limited. hit on the “Log in to continue” tab.
- Ensure to log in with your personal Google account.
- The same “Try new experiments in Search Labs” page will appear to you this time with a “Join waitlist” button and an opt-in checkbox. To join the waitlist for the Search Generative Experience, click the “Join waitlist” button. Additionally, if you wish to get emails about Search Labs in your mailbox, select the opt-in box.
- A success message with the words “Thanks for your interest in Search Labs” will appear. That’s all, you’ve been added to the queue for Google Search Labs, and the company will inform you when the experiment is available.
- To remove your name from the waitlist after applying, click the “Leave Waitlist” option at any time.
How To Apply For Search Labs Access From Chrome Desktop
By the use of the below steps you can also apply for Search Labs Google from Chrome Desktop.
- Launch Chrome and then upgrade it to the most recent version.
- Make sure the page you are viewing is a new tab.
- Click the “Search Labs Google” icon that you will see in the top right corner.
- Clicking the “Sign in to continue” button will bring up the “Try new experiments in Search Labs” page.
- Use your personal Google account to sign in.
- You can join the Search Labs queue by clicking the “Join waitlist” button.
How To Apply Google Search Labs Waitlist From iOS & Android App?
With the use of quickly mentioned steps you can easily apply for Google SGE on iOS & And Android apps.
- Open the Google application and click on the Labs icon displayed in the top left corner.
- After that, you will see a Experiments with search labs” page and click on the “Get Started button”
- “When turned on, SGE may appear when you search” option should be enabled. By doing this, Google will add you to the queue and notify you when the Search Labs feature is ready.
- If required, you can also able “Code Tips” to get coding advice in Google Search. After that, click on the “Try example” tab to check how Search Generative Experience (SGE) works in Google Search.
Can I Access Google Search Labs With VPN?
Yes, you can use VPN to access Google Search Labs. When Search Labs isn’t available for your account right now then you can connect with another NordVPN server to access it from anywhere. By using VPN, you can be able to switch or hide your real IP address from the ISPs.
There are many VPNs available in the online market and I personally recommend NordVPN because it is the most trustworthy and reliable VPN. Recently NordVPN two-year subscription is available, and users can get up to 68% off at $3.17 per month.
How To Access Google Search Labs With VPN?
You need to follow the steps to unblock or access generative AI products.
- Choose a reliable VPN to unblock Google Search Lab (Recommended NordVPN).
- Purchase a subscription plan for that VPN
- Login to VPN using your login details
- Choose a server where Google search labs is available like the US.
- Now go to google labs official site and join the waitlist
- After a few days, you will get access to search labs Google.
Is Search Lab AI Available In My Country?
No, right now new AI Google is available in some selected regions like the United States, Uk, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Google plans to expand the list of countries on the waitlist. So always keep your eyes on upcoming updates.
After all, this, if you are not able to access Google search lab for search generative experience you can take use of a VPN for Search Labs Google to unblock it.
What Should I Accept As a Participant In Google Search Labs?
As a participant, you can expect to explore new search features that challenge traditional boundaries. Always keep in mind that these experiments are in the early stages of development so the availability and quality of experience may change.