Nowadays, a few users are facing an issue with the NordVPN login process. Are you one of those? Then, no need to worry; we have got you covered in this article. Here, we have discussed the reasons for a failed Nord VPN login and the ways to solve it.
NordVPN is one of the best VPNs in today’s market, providing us with a great range of features and amazing service. You just have to subscribe to any of its plans to take advantage of the features. So, in the article, we have covered all the points related to NordVPN sign in option.
How To Signup For NordVPN Plan?
In order to login NordVPN to safely perform internet activity, you have to purchase its plans. If you don’t have a subscription, just follow the steps in this section.
The following is the NordVPN signin process:
- Go to the NordVPN official website.
- Click on the Get NordVPN button on the screen.
- Choose a plan from monthly, yearly, or 2-year plans subscription.
- Click on the “Create Account” or “Sign Up” NordVPN button. Enter your email address and create a password for your NordVPN login account.
- Choose a payment process.
- Fill in all the payment details to purchase the NordVPN plan.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Now login to your NordVPN account using the username and password sent to your registered email address.
NordVPN Login Credentials
|NordVPN official site||https://nordvpn.com/|
|Nord VPN login page||https://nordaccount.com/login/|
|NordVPN created by||Tom Omkan and his partners|
|Features||NordLynx protocol, 5600+ servers, kill-switch feature, no-logs policy|
|Cost||$3.99 per month for 2-year plan|
How To Login NordVPN On Different Devices In 2023?
The NordVPN app can be used on Windows, iOS, and Android easily. But the Nord VPN login process is different on all the operating systems. In the next section, you will learn the steps to log in NordVPN on Windows, iPhone, and Android.
Login NordVPN On Windows
Once you have purchased a NordVPN plan, just follow the steps mentioned below to NordVPN login on Windows.
- Open the web browser and search download NordVPN.
- Tap on download NordVPN, after selecting Windows.
- Install the app, after downloading NordVPN.
- Open the NordVPN app on Windows 11.
- Fill in all the NordVPN login credentials in the dashboard.
Now that the login process of NordVPN is finished, this is how you can NordVPN sign in on Windows. Moreover, you can NordVPN log in on Windows 7, 10, and 11.
Login Nord VPN On iPhone
Follow the steps mentioned below to NordVPN login on any iOS device or iPhone:
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for NordVPN in the search bar.
- Download and install NordVPN for iPhone.
- Fill in all the NordVPN login iPhone details sent to your email address.
So, by following this simple way, you can easily Nord VPN login on any of your iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
NordVPN Login On Android
Usually, Android users think that it is difficult to log in to a NordVPN account. But let me assure you that signing up for NordVPN is a breeze. Just follow a few steps mentioned below to Nord VPN log in on Android:
- Open your mobile phone and go to the play store.
- Search for NordVPN app.
- Download the app on your Android device.
- Open the downloaded NordVPN app on your mobile.
- Enter the login credentials on the NordVPN account dashboard.
Why Am I Unable To Login NordVPN Account In 2023?
There can be many reasons why you are not able to proceed with the NordVPN login procedure. These are the reasons why you are denied access in the NordVPN sign in process:
- Wrong password– If Nord VPN login is not working, then probably you are entering the wrong password. So, you must enter the password correctly on Nord VPN log in page.
- Expiration of subscription– When you are denied access to the NordVPN sign in page, it could be that your subscription has expired. So, check your NordVPN account to see if the plan is active or not. Renew your plan, if the subscription has expired.
- Internet connection issues– Another reason you are unable to sign in NordVPN is your poor internet connection. So, either use a strong internet connection or try connecting with your mobile data instead of Wi-Fi.
- Clean browser cookies– Sometimes, your browser cookies and caches can be the reason for your denied access.
- Firewall interference– It can be very possible that the VPN Nord login process is interfering with a firewall or an antivirus interface. So, you must try to disable it temporarily to log in NordVPN.
How To Login NordVPN Safely On Router?
Usually, users think that it is difficult to log in NordVPN on their router. But let me tell you, it is very easy to do so. You just have to follow some steps to go through the NordVPN login process on your router:
- The foremost important thing that you need to check is that if your router is compatible with VPN connections or not.
- So, select a compatible router for NordVPN.
- The IP address of the router should be typed into a web browser.
- Get redirected to Router’s web interface.
- Use your ID and password to log in to the router’s web interface.
- Search for the VPN section on the router’s interface.
- Click on it.
- Then you will get the option “VPN Client”. Select NordVPN as your VPN service provider.
- To Login NordVPN Enter username and password.
- Select a server for your router.
- Now, enjoy NordVPN’s service and its features on your router.
How Much Are NordVPN Login Plans?
To access a NordVPN account, you have to purchase its plan. NordVPN provides a wide array of options for its plan.
Let’s see the plans to login NordVPN:
|Pricing of the plans||NordVPN Monthly Plan||NordVPN Yearly Plan||NordVPN 2-year Plan|
|Standard||$12.99 per month||$4.59 per month||$3.99 per month|
|Plus||$14.19 per month||$5.79 per month||$5.19 per month|
|Complete||$15.69 per month||$7.29 per month||$6.69 per month|
If you purchase the yearly or 2-year plan, you will get 4 months of NordVPN free service. After, signup, choose NordVPN Business plan carefully according to your needs for privacy and security.
How To Sign Up NordVPN Using Activation Code In 2023?
If you want to login Nord VPN, on a different device, you might need an activation code. In these scenarios, you need an activation code for NordVPN login. Just follow the steps mentioned below for NordVPN sign in using an activation code:
- Go to the NordVPN application or website.
- Click on my account section.
- NordVPN login using your username and password.
- Now enter the verification code sent to your email account.
- Click on the Set up device option.
- Select the device where you want to log in NordVPN.
- Below the screen, you will get your NordVPN activation code.
- Copy the code.
- Open the NordVPN account on the preferred device.
- Enter your NordVPN username and password to log in to your new device.
- If they ask, enter the activation code that you copied earlier.
How To Change NordVPN Log In Credentials?
To change your VPN Nord login credentials, you just have to follow the steps mentioned below. Go to NordVPN’s official site and click on NordVPN login My Account> Click on “Forget my password”> Give your registered email ID> They will send a reset link to your email ID> Click on the reset link to change your NordVPN account’s credentials.
Now, set a new NordVPN password and username for your account. After this, login Nord VPN using the new credentials to secure your internet activity.
What To Do If I Forgot My NordVPN Password?
Don’t worry if you have forgotten your NordVPN login account’s password. You just need to follow some steps to change your password for NordVPN sign in:
- Open the NordVPN account.
- Click on my account tab.
- Click on “Forget my password?” On the screen.
- Enter your email ID.
- Reset links will be sent to your registered email address.
- Change your password.
This is how you will regain your password to log in to your NordVPN account. Now login Nord VPN using your username and changed password.
Why Is NordVPN Not Accepting My Password?
The reason it is not accepting your password is that you probably tried to login NordVPN using the wrong password. The NordVPN login process is very strict; if you use the wrong password, your access will be denied.
Try to enter the password correctly; if you can’t remember it, then you have to change it. Exit the NordVPN app and then log in again. Now, go to my accounts section and change your password there. After this, you can easily log in to your NordVPN account.
How Do I Find My NordVPN Username And Password?
Sometimes, it is very likely that you will forget your NordVPN login account’s username and password. At that time, it becomes very difficult to access NordVPN’s servers to secure your internet activity.
But don’t worry; we have got you covered. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to find your NordVPN login details:
- Open the NordVPN application or website on your device or you can click on: https://my.nordaccount.com/ link.
- Click on Login to my account.
- If you don’t remember the login credentials, then click on Forget your password?
- Now enter the email ID that you have used to NordVPN sign in.
- After this, a reset link will be sent to your email address.
- In that email, you will find your NordVPN username. But to find your password, you have to proceed further.
- Now, click on the reset link to change your password.
- Set a new password for your NordVPN log in account.
This way, you can find your login account details. You can’t get your login password once you forget it, so you have to change it to sign up again. Try to note down the Nord VPN login credentials somewhere so you don’t have to go through this haphazard process again.
Is It Safe To Log In To NordVPN Account On Public Wi-Fi?
Yes, it is generally safe to log in NordVPN account on public Wi-Fi. But you need to be particularly careful while performing the NordVPN login process on public Wi-Fi.
Because, as you know, public networks are vulnerable to malicious attacks, and there can be hackers waiting for their prey. They can steal your login credentials or any other information.
So, to ensure a safe Nord VPN login procedure on public Wi-Fi, just keep a few things in mind:
- Use a free VPN while logging in to your NordVPN account. They don’t provide much security but will at least protect your login credentials from man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Use your cellular data over public Wi-Fi, when you wish to login Nord VPN.
- You can also enable two-factor authentication (2FA). This will add extra security to your account credentials.
On How Many Devices Can I Login To NordVPN Account?
You can log in NordVPN upto six devices simultaneously with 1 single purchased NordVPN account.
So, you can share your NordVPN login account with your family and friends because of the NordVPN Multiple device features. Otherwise, you can use the NordVPN account dashboard on your devices, like your computer, laptop, tablet, and mobile phone.
But if you have more than six devices to connect to for security and privacy, then you can connect to your router. This way, you can secure all your devices connected to that router at once.
How To Logout From NordVPN Account?
If you want to log out of your NordVPN account on your current device and log in on a different device, then follow some steps.
So, to log out of your NordVPN account, follow the steps below:
- Launch the NordVPN app on your device.
- Click on the menu in the top left corner.
- Go to the account or profile settings.
- Select the SignOut or Log Out option.
- Then you will receive a confirmation message, click on that, if you want to log out of your account.
This way, you can successfully log out of your NordVPN account. Moreover, you can go to the NordVPN login page anytime you wish to sign up again.
Methods To Fix NordVPN Can’t Login In 2023
There can be many reasons if you are unable to login to your NordVPN account. You just need to figure out the issue and resolve it. But if you are clueless about what to do, then just perform the below-mentioned remedies:
- Update the NordVPN app– You must try updating your NordVPN app. It happens many times that a user is unable to NordVPN signin because of pending updates.
- Change your password– The most common reason for a failed NordVPN login procedure has been found to be the use of the wrong password. So, if you find it difficult to recollect the password, simply change your password.
- Activation subscription– You should ensure once that you have an active subscription to the NordVPN plan. If you have been denied access to NordVPN service even after changing your password, that means your plan has expired. So, you need to purchase a new plan to continue the service.
- NordVPN Customer support– After trying all these measures, if you still fail to log in, then contact NordVPN’s customer support. They provide a 24/7 live chat option and are ready to resolve your issue. So, you can reach out to them, any time you want.
Does NordVPN Need Login To Access?
Yes, you have to log in NordVPN in order to enjoy its relentless service and amazing features. When you purchase a NordVPN plan to sign up, you can use all the features offered by it.
What Should I Do If I Am Unable To Login To My NordVPN Account?
If you are unable to log in NordVPN then try to update the app, reset your password, make sure that your subscription is active. If all these things don’t work then go with the use of the Customer support system.
- PureVPN Anniversary Deal 2023 [79% Off With Anniversary Sale] - June 2, 2023
- Where To Watch Japanese TV Shows? [Easy & Quick Solutions] - June 1, 2023
- Nordlynx No Internet Access 2023 [Tips To Fix] - May 31, 2023