Spice up your streaming experience using ExpressVPN for Google TV. Set up ExpressVPN Google TV app to watch geo-blocked content in your area.
There are many ways to use ExpressVPN on Google TV by direct installation or indirect installation. Either way, you can take advantage of Google TV ExpressVPN combination to unblock geo-restricted content in your country.
So keep reading about how to download the Google TV Express VPN app & use it to get your hands on regional TV shows.
Does Google TV Have ExpressVPN?
No, Google TV doesn’t have an ExpressVPN app. When you use Google TV, you will not get a pre-installed ExpressVPN app on it. If you want to use ExpressVPN for Google TV then you have to download it from the Play Store. After downloading completes, Express VPN Google TV will be installed automatically.
Can You Put ExpressVPN On Google TV?
Yes, you can add the ExpressVPN Google TV app directly from the Play Store on your Google TV. Google TV is compatible with all VPN services so you can download Google TV ExpressVPN app & install it without any hassle.
After you have successfully installed ExpressVPN to Google TV, you can unblock streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu with one click. For example, you can use Express VPN to watch British TV from any country on your Google TV.
Why Use ExpressVPN For Google TV?
The reasons to use ExpressVPN on Google TV are given below:
- Enhanced Privacy: Using ExpressVPN while streaming Google TV covers up your actual IP address & location which prevents hackers from monitoring your activity. It gives you additional privacy when you watch any content on your Google TV.
- Circumvent Censorship: Another main reason for using ExpressVPN Google TV Chromecast is to bypass geo-restriction on streaming content. By switching between different ExpressVPN server regions, you can access blocked regional content on Google TV.
- Smooth Streaming Experience: It is common to come across buffering & throttling issues when streaming online videos on Google TV. When you use ExpressVPN with Google TV, you can bypass ISP throttling & its high-speed server offers a buffering-free experience.
- Public Wi-Fi Security: Using unsecured public hotspots to stream Google TV on your Android or iOS devices can expose your personal information to data snoopers. With ExpressVPN for Google TV, you can watch on an encrypted connection to prevent personal data leakage.
- Easy To Setup: ExpressVPN is compatible with Google TV and lots of other devices like Routers that you can use with Google TV. So you don’t have to worry any facing any Google TV streaming issues with ExpressVPN.
How Do I Add ExpressVPN To Google TV?
The methods to use ExpressVPN Google TV are given below:
- ExpressVPN Chromecast With Google TV via Play Store
- Install ExpressVPN On Google TV via Router
- Setup Express VPN Google TV via PC
Using one of these ways, you can configure Google TV Express VPN for a secure streaming experience. It depends on you which method you choose to install ExpressVPN for Google TV. We are going to share in-depth detail on all of them & you can read it below.
ExpressVPN Chromecast With Google TV via Play Store
The steps for ExpressVPN Chromecast Google TV are given below:
- Get an ExpressVPN subscription (Use ExpressVPN coupons).
- Now go to top menu in Google TV & choose “Apps”.
- Then tap on “Search for Apps” within “App Categories”.
- Input “ExpressVPN” & hit the search icon.
- Click ExpressVPN’s icon from the results & tap “Install”.
- Wait till ExpressVPN for Google TV installs & “Open” button appears.
Install ExpressVPN On Google TV via Router
If you use the router’s Wi-Fi to watch Google TV then you can install ExpressVPN on router & it can secure your all devices including Google TV. The steps to setup ExpressVPN Google TV via router are mentioned below:
- Purchase an ExpressVPN plan(Use ExpressVPN promo code).
- Sign in to your Wi-Fi router for VPN setup.
- Upload the ExpressVPN config file to the router.
- Enter your ExpressVPN username & password.
- Now turn your Google TV on.
- Go to “Settings” on Google TV.
- Move further to Network Settings or Wi-Fi Settings.
- Check available networks & pick your router’s SSID.
- Type in the password for your router’s connection.
- Wait till ExpressVPN connects to the router.
- Now ExpressVPN is added to your Google TV via a router.
Setup Express VPN Google TV via PC
You can use ExpressVPN for Google TV using a PC by the below-given steps:
- Buy an ExpressVPN subscription.
- Download the ExpressVPN client to your PC & install it.
- Login ExpressVPN client & visit the settings menu.
- Then choose OpenVPN protocol from ExpressVPN settings.
- Now open the country list & connect to the ExpressVPN server.
- Activate mobile hotspot on PC from settings.
- Choose a hotspot network name with a password.
- Now connect your Google TV to the PC’s Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Finally, access blocked content with ExpressVPN on Google TV.
How To Use ExpressVPN Google TV On Android Devices?
The steps to use ExpressVPN for Google TV on Android devices are given below:
- Install the ExpressVPN Android app from Play Store.
- Register an account on the ExpressVPN app & buy its plan.
- Choose a country & connect to that server.
- Minimize the ExpressVPN app & open Google TV.
- Now access blocked content on Google TV with ExpressVPN.
Can I Use ExpressVPN For Google TV On iOS Devices?
Yes, you can setup Google TV ExpressVPN on iOS devices without any issues. Just open the App Store to download the ExpressVPN app & connect to an ExpressVPN server. Then launch the Google TV app on your iPhone or iPad & your streaming session will be secured with ExpressVPN’s cybersecurity features.
Is ExpressVPN Google TV Free To Use?
No, using ExpressVPN on Google TV is not free. You will have to pay monthly charges to use ExpressVPN for Google TV. Though you can use ExpressVPN 3 months free trial to test it with Google TV & if you don’t like it, your money will be refunded.
How Much Does It Cost To Use ExpressVPN With Google TV?
Google TV users have to pay somewhere between $6.67/mo to $12.95/mo to use ExpressVPN. Currently, Google TV ExpressVPN has the following plan as mentioned below:
- ExpressVPN Monthly Subscription: The monthly price of this plan is $12.95 for Google TV users.
- ExpressVPN Six Months Subscription: It will cost you $9.99/mo to use Express VPN Google TV for 6 months.
- ExpressVPN Twelve Months Subscription: The 1 year plan price of using Google TV Express VPN is around $80 i.e. $6.67 per month.
Why Can’t I Use Google TV With ExpressVPN?
Here are some of the reasons that stop you from using ExpressVPN on Google TV:
- Incompatibility: Maybe your Google TV is having a compatibility problem with ExpressVPN due to any bugs or corrupted configuration files.
- Outdated ExpressVPN Version: If you are using an old version of ExpressVPN for Google TV then it is possible that it will not work properly due to lack of updates.
- VPN Protocol Stops Working: It is possible that your current ExpressVPN protocol is not supported by Google TV so it is not working.
- Input Wrong Credentials: Make sure that the credentials used by you are correct otherwise ExpressVPN will not work with Google TV.
How To Fix ExpressVPN Google TV Not Working Problem?
Here are a few troubleshooting tips that can help if ExpressVPN for Google TV is not working:
- Check Internet Connectivity: The internet connection must be strong & stable. If your connection is slow then contact your ISP so that Express VPN Google TV work without keep getting disconnected.
- Update ExpressVPN: Your ExpressVPN app must be upgraded to the latest version. After updating, ExpressVPN with Google TV will be compatible & you won’t face any issues not working issue.
- Restart Your Google TV: Due to some bugs or glitches, sometimes Google TV ExpressVPN may stop working. So turn off your Google TV & turn it on again to fix the issue.
- Delete ExpressVPN Cache: Go to Settings >> Apps >> ExpressVPN >> Storage >> Clear Cache to flush ExpressVPN cache data on your Android devices. It will reset ExpressVPN & remove any bugs which prevent it from working with Google TV.
- Switch ExpressVPN Server: If your current server of ExpressVPN failed to work then disconnect & connect with a server in another country. Using a different server can solve the blacklisted server issues & Google TV Express VPN will start working now.
- Contact ExpressVPN Support: If none of the above solutions work for your Google TV then talk to ExpressVPN customer support executive.
Can I Install ExpressVPN On Google TV?
Yes, you can setup ExpressVPN for Google TV using ExpressVPN Chromecast Google TV via Play Store directly. There are also indirect ways of using ExpressVPN Google TV via Router & PC.
Why Is ExpressVPN Best For Google Chromecast With Google TV?
ExpressVPN is best for Chromecast with Google TV because it can be easy to install & compatible with Google TV. It let you securely access restricted content on Google TV without any buffering.
Using ExpressVPN for Google TV gives you access to its 3000+ servers in 94 countries so you can access content from anywhere. We have shared 3 methods to install ExpressVPN Google TV & unblock restricted content in your area. So you can use ExpressVPN with Google TV via Chromecast, PC, or router.