You are not alone who is facing ExpressVPN not changing my location issue. Many users are looking for the solution of this issue.
ExpressVPN has lots of users worldwide and they are sure to face problems. In this article we will delve into common issues that users face while changing Location on ExpressVPN and provide their solution.
Whether you facing technical gliches, compatibility problems, or configration issues. We will cover all the posible reasons if ExpressVPN not changing location and provide trouboulshooting methods to ensure you enjoy a seemless and accurate geo-spoofing.
Why Is Express VPN Not Changing My Location?
There could be various reasons if Express VPN not changing location. Here are few possible explanation: –
- Server Selection:- Make sure you have chosen a server location within the ExpressVPN server list. ExpressVPN offers a huge range of server there are chances that the server that you have choosen is not working or is under maintanace.
- Connection issue:- Make sure you have a stable internet connection because an weak or intermittent internet connection can prevent ExpressVPN from establishing connection with the server causing ExpressVPN not changing location issue.
- Firewall or antivirus settings:- If your device uses any firewall or antivirus then they can interrupt your ExpressVPN functionality. This cound be the reason that ExpressVPN is not able to create a secure connection.
- VPN Protocol:- Different VPN protocol have different level of compatibility and may work differently based on network environment. There are chances that the VPN protocol you are using is not compatible with your network.
- DNS Leaks: Make sure that your DNS is not leaking. When your computer’s DNS requests go through your default internet service provider instead of the VPN, this is known as a DNS leak.
- VPN restriction:- Some networks and countries have restrictions against the use of VPN. If you are using VPN from such a country then you cannot use ExpressVPN to change location.
These all could be the possible reasons why ExpressVPN not changing location.
How To Fix ExpressVPN Not Changing My Location?
Now that we have discussed all the possible reasons now is the time to see how you can this Express VPN not changing location issue.
- Restart ExpressVPN:- Close your ExpressVPN app or ExpressVPN chrome extension and reopen it. Sometimes a simple restart can fix this issue.
- Change Server location:- Change the location of your ExpressVPN server. Maybe the server you have chosen has high traffic or is under maintenance. If that’s the case then simply changing the server location can resolve this issue.
- Clear cache and cookies:- Clearing your browsers cache and data can help you restart your internet connection. This step is particularly important if you are changing location for browser based activity.
- Try different protocol:- Try and test different VPN protocols of ExpressVPN. It uses many VPN protocols such as OpenVPN UDP/TCP, IKEv2, or L2TP. Changing the protocol can help ExpressVPN to change location by establishing a secure connection to the servers.
- Disable Firewall or Antivirus:- As we told earlier that device’s firewall or antivirus can interrupt ExpressVPN connection so disabling them is the only option for you. Make sure to turn them on after troubleshooting.
- Use a different network:- Try using different network connection to connect ExpressVPN. Such as different wifi network or mobile data because there are chances that your internet connection has put restriction on the use of a VPN.
- Check DNS Leak:- Make sure your DNS leak feature is working properly, the check that you can run an ExpressVPN DNS leak test.
- Check Software conflict:- Ensure that there are no other VPN or proxy software that are running simultaneously in the background. Multiple VPNs can conflict with each other causing ExpressVPN not changing location.
- Contact ExpressVPN Support:- If you have tried all these things but still your Express VPN not changing location then your last resort is to contact ExpressVPN customer support.
Does ExpressVPN Change Your Location?
Yes, ExpressVPN can change your location. By routing your internet traffic through its network of servers located in different countries around the world it can change your location.
ExpressVPN has more then 3000+ ultra fast servers located in 94 countries around the globe. When you connect to one of these servers ExpressVPN assigns you a new IP address associated to that server location.
By changing your IP address and encrypting your internet traffic, ExpressVPN helps you circumvent geo-restriction and maintain your online privacy and security. With ExpressVPN you can effectively change your virtual location.
How To Use ExpressVPN To Change Location?
To use Express VPN to change location follow the below mentioned steps:-
- Signup for ExpressVPN plan:- Click on the get VPN button on this page and purchase a plan according to your budget.
- Login to your account:- Your ExpressVPN credentials will be sent to your given e-mail. Enter it and Login ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a server of your choice:- Now choose a server of your choice from the huge server list and click on the “connect” button.
- Verify your new location:- Now that you are connected to a server, you can just go to a browser and check your IP address. If it is changed that means ExpressVPN is working properly.
Now that your ExpressVPN is connected, all your internet traffic will be routed through that server making it appear that you are accessing internet from that server. If ExpressVPN not changing location then try above mentioned steps.
Does ExpressVPN Change GPS Location?
No, ExpressVPN doesn’t change your GPS location of your device. Your GPS location is determined by your device’s physical hardware and software, which communicate with GPS satellites to identify your specific location on Earth, determine your GPS location.
ExpressVPN’s main focus is to change your IP address that is your virtual location. It basically routes your internet traffic from the selected server location, making it appear that you are using it from a that location. But this does not affect your GPS location
If you want to change your GPS location then you can use some other methods or softwares designed specially for GPS spoofing.
Why Is My ExpressVPN Location Not Working?
If your ExpressVPN not changing location the possible reasons could be server selection, connection issues, DNS leak, firewall antivirus or restrictions by networks or countries.
How Do I Change My Location On ExpressVPN?
To use ExpressVPN to change your location signup for ExpressVPN plan > login to the application > Choose a server location and tap Connect. Now you are ready to enjoy geo restricted content from any country in the world.
- Football Stream Live Today [Streamcast Football Free Live Match 2023] - September 25, 2023
- Unblocker YouTube 2023 [Croxy Proxy YouTube Unblocked] - September 22, 2023
- 49er Game Live Today [TV Channels, Apps, And Radio Stations] - September 18, 2023